2011/11/26

A l'heure du déjeuner

In English : A short walk near the Canal Saint Martin, during lunch time...
I'm lucky to live next to my favorite Thai restaurant in Paris, Mme Shawn... So I'm often going there! Yum! *3*
Kisses ;)

En français : Une petite promenade près du Canal Saint Martin, à l'heure du déjeuner...
J'ai la chance d'habiter à coté de mon restaurant thaï préféré à Paris, Mme Shawn... autant en profiter! Miam *3*
Des bisettes ;)





Beanie Benetton, coat Mango, sweater Morgan, shorts NewLook, ballerinas André

Mapraw Nena : one of my favorite Thai dishes (beef with green curry cooked in a coconut)

Kai Paneng : chicken cooked with red curry and coconut cream *3*

My favorite Thai dessert : fresh and juicy mango, served on some warm rice cooked with coconut milk and  sesame! *O*

*Atitlan

15 comments:

Carole Guermeur said...

Tu n'as jamais songé à faire des articles sur des bons plans resto sur Paris?

Unknown said...

These are absolutely beautiful photos and I love your outfit - so chic but still youthful.

life/style/flash.

Flight of Fancy Boutique said...

Cute outfit, love your shorts! xx

Elizabeth said...

Thai is my favorite food EVER. YUM! I've never seen the curry cooked in a coconut before...and that dessert looks magical!

Rachael // Paraders said...

What beautiful photos! You're the cutest!

xo
Rachael
THE PARADERS

Luna S said...

toutes ces photos sont telement jolie! x

luna
lunaoffduty.blogspot.com

Melle Dubndidu said...

Miam ca avait l'air tres bon =D
J'adore tes petites ballerines

bises
Anne

nadja said...

hey girl, lovely blog!
I really like your photos they look so romantic ..

www.ashfld.blogspot.com

Margaux (bubblesandpolkadots) said...

I'm in love with thai food!!! yummyyyy

Kisse from LOndon

Margaux

jehaislamode said...

Jolie tenue et très joli cadre !
Le resto a l'air pas mal...

http://jehaislamode.blogspot.com/

Maria Chloe said...

Beautiful!I love the pop of color.
-loadsofashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

De bien belles photos à mon réveil ;) J'adore ta tenue, sobre mais en même temps vitaminée avec ton pull :) Et la nourriture asiatique, en général, miam! Bonne journée ^^

Gabriella said...

that Thai food looks absolutely amazing, and I love the way they present it .

you have impeccable style

xx

✯✯ Chanelene ᵀᴴᴱ ᴼᴿᴵᴳᴵᴻᴬᴸ ✯✯ said...

Tes photos sont toujours si belles et j'adore ton short !

aurelia said...

superbe tenue automnale ! j'adore !
bises