Some photos taken on the road between Porto-Vecchio and Ajaccio, where we took a plane back to Paris... The city behind me is probably Sartène? I don't remember well.
Soon, I will return to more "fashion" posts here, but I hope that these photos of Corsica have made you discover beautiful landscapes ;)
Kisses! ;)
En français : Quelques photos faites sur la route entre Porto-Vecchio et Ajaccio, où nous avons pris un avions pour rentrer à Paris... La ville derrière moi est sans doute Sartène? Je ne me souviens plus bien.
Bientôt je reviens à des posts plus "fashion", j'espère que ces photos de Corse vous aurons fait découvrir de beaux paysages ceci dit ;)
Des bisettes ;)
Top Mango, jeans Zara, beanie H&M, ballerinas André
Bye bye Corsica... ='(
*Atitlan








6 comments:
I love how you paired the red beret with those ballerina. And the ice cream down below looks soooo yummy. Thanks for sharing the photos and feel free to drop by me too, soon.
Gorgeous photos! The view from where you're sitting is flawless.
You've got a lovely blog, would you consider following each other?
FASHIONWHIT.COM
Très jolies photos! j'aime bcp ces touches de rouge: très chic!
Très jolie tenue <3
missy-daisy.com
WOW! Nice pics and great look :)
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Vraiment de très jolie photos :)
Post a Comment