2010/11/07

Winter Coat! ^^

Just a small photo to show you my new coat ^3^
I have a lot of work these days...
But next time I will show you photos of my journey to Lisbon!!!
Kisses!

En français : Juste une petite photo pour vous montrer mon nouveau manteau ^3^
J'ai beaucoup de travail ces jours-ci...
Mais je reviens bientôt avec des photos de mon voyage à Lisbonne!!! 
Des bisettes!


Coat Mango, beanie Camaieu, bag Minelli, boots Texto

*Atitlan

11 comments:

LadyDay said...

Il est chouette :)
Il a l'air chaud !

WeruniaB said...

I love this look!

http://ididitallbymyselfmummy.blogspot.com/

Carole Guermeur said...

Ah, le fameux manteau Mango! J'adore la couleur des collants.

Josefina said...

Love your blog, i'm following you :)
Your photos and looks are so beautiful!
Kisses from Chile :)
Jose

notasyrutas.blogspot.com

Luna Tiger said...

Ces touches de bleu sont très bienvenues !
http://selenite.weebly.com/

Anonymous said...

cute!

http://www.fashionlivesalwaystwotimes.blogspot.com/

Libertad said...

Ah, Lisbon is a beautiful city, between old and modern style... I really love it!! Can't wait for seeing those pictures, dear!!

Anonymous said...

J'aime bien les couleurs, tout doux et en harmonie!

Mirabelle Aurea said...

Très chouette manteau, lumineux en plus, et il a l'air drôlement confortable. (et vive le bleu! ^^).

BANMS said...

I love ur new coat! Very hot!! + i love the colour palette you used in this choice of outfit :) <3 xx

Yuliya Fashionblog said...

Une très jolie tenue ^^
bisous
Yu'