2010/08/05

Back to the 50's?

This post is scheduled because for now I'm on holidays in Poland ^O^
Here are some photos taken to the beautiful Parc Montsouris in Paris!
I love this dress from Yumi, I always thought it had a style from the "50s", what do you think about it? ^^
Kisses! ;)

En français : Ce post est programmé car je vadrouille actuellement en Pologne ^O^
Voici une petite séance de photos faites au joli Parc Montsouris à Paris!
J'adore cette robe Yumi, j'ai toujours trouvé qu'elle avait un petit coté "années 50", qu'en pensez-vous? ^^
La bise!! ;)

Dress Yumi, beanie NewLook, sandals André for Les 3 Suisses





















*Atitlan

5 comments:

paristempslibre said...

superbes ces photos aux nbuttes!!! j'adore!
jolie robe!
xo

Emelie said...

Très sympa ces photos! Bisous

Ondine said...

Ta robe et tes photos sont magnifiques!

Nicola said...

Location is positively stunning, those photos turned out great x

Dial V for Vintage said...

Cette robe est très jolie! J'aime beaucoup la dernière photo :).