2008/08/01

I AM X

... I rereleased the tights and the height hat which I had bought in London last year (I wanted too much one since I had seen IAMX in concert a few months earlier... So that's the reason of the title of this note! ^^)

En français : ...J'ai ressorti les bas et le chapeau "haut de forme" que j'avais acheté à Londres l'année dernière (j'en voulais trop un depuis que j'avais vu IAMX en concert quelques mois plus tôt... D'où le titre de cette note! ^^)

 
Dress Diabless, belt Kookai, under-dress EDC, boots La Redoute



... Yes, I wear this kind of clothes to go for a walk in the streets sometimes! I love fashion, but even more when I can create my own style with dresses which are a little out of the ordinary ^^
And for those who not know IAMX and his great hat (gosh! °O°)

En français : ...Oui je me promène comme ça dehors! J'aime beaucoup la mode, mais encore plus l'accommoder à ma sauce avec des tenues qui sortent un peu de l'ordinaire ^^
Et pour ceux qui ne connaitraient pas IAMX et son super chapeau... (sacrilège! °O°)


No comments: